LEARN THE IDEAS THAT SEPARATE A GOOD PLAYER FROM A GREAT ONE
WHAT YOU'LL LEARN:
- How to study and choose major openings for White and Black
- Most common pawn structures and the plans associated
- Using your pieces to their maximum and trading them correctly
- Creating and defending against attacks on all 3 sides of the board
- Navigating practical endgames with different imbalances
- The necessary skills to achieve your HIGHEST tactics rating
- 4 Full Games played and Analyzed
- Evaluating any position and finding the right plan
- And much more!
WHY THIS COURSE?
This course is designed for players who know the fundamentals of chess. They have an ELO rating somewhere in range of 800-1500.
These players are by no measure considered 'Beginners.' They beat the majority of their friends, and can usually differentiate a good move from a bad one.
They feel like Beginner books and material are too elementary for them, but don't feel strong enough yet to fully grasp advanced ideas and theory.
They feel like they're not improving anymore and have a hard time figuring out how to study.
If you can relate then this is the course for you!
In this course you'll learn everything you need to know to not only break your plateau and finally start improving again, but most importantly how to start thinking and playing like an intermediate level player.
In ELO terms that means learning how to think and play up to the level of 1500.
THIS COURSE COMPILES IDEAS AND STRATEGIES THAT I'VE TAUGHT TO SEVERAL STUDENTS DURING MY TIME AS A SCHOLASTIC CHESS COACH
WHO AM I?
My name is Levy Rozman, also known as "GOTHAMCHESS."
I'm an International Master, Twitch Streamer, Content Creator on YouTube and former scholastic chess coach.
I have been playing chess for almost 20 years, and teaching it for nearly 10 years.
During my time as a scholastic chess coach I learned how to best teach the game to players of all levels.
This includes players that fall between 'Beginner' and 'Intermediate.'
I've learned all the methods and strategies that help players in that level range advance to the intermediate level and beyond.
This course is my attempt at compiling this knowledge and making it accessible to anyone in the world!
This course contains roughly 6 hours of content, arming you with everything you need to start playing at the intermediate level.
While I can easily attach a premium price to the course I'm not going to do that.
I strongly believe in creating quality products at an affordable price.
That is why I'm pricing the course at just
CHPT 1. INTRO
- About the course
CHPT 2. OPENINGS
- How to study openings
- Openings for white
- Openings for black
CHPT 3. TACTICS
- Tactics puzzle solving and how to properly study them.
CHPT 4. STRATEGY: HOW TO THINK DURING GAMES
- How to evaluate positions
- Planning + The Checklist
CHPT 5. STRATEGY: ATTACKING
- Same side castling attacks
- Opposite side castling attacks
- Attacking an uncastled king
CHPT 6. STRATEGY: PAWN PLAY
- Pawn structure
- Most common structures
CHPT 7. STRATEGY: PIECE PLAY
- Evaluating piece trades
- Piece activity/coordination
CHPT 8. LIVE GAMES
- 4 full games with commentary. Aim is bring you into the action and show you how to use everything you've learned up to this point.
CHPT 9. ENDGAMES
- Practical endgame ideas with examples
WHEN YOU JOIN YOU GET IMMEDIATE ACCESS TO THE MEMBER SITE
Access all the content for the course.
Track your progress.
View content on any device! Desktop, mobile, and tablet.
Engage with other members through comments on each video chapter.