You have nothing to lose. View up to 20% of the course, and if you're not happy with your purchase simply send us an email within 7 days from the purchase date and we'll give you your money back.
YOUR SOLUTION AGAINST ALL OF WHITE'S OPENINGS
IM Levy Rozman
- 11 Chapters against ALL of White's set-ups (e4, d4, c4, etc.)
- Over 3 hours of VIDEO content
- PGN file with notes
- 5 practice games that put the ideas in the course to test
- Chapter 1: e4+d4, 2 Knights system (we play Bb7, Bb4)
- Chapter 2: e4+d4, Nf3/Bd3 system (we play a quick d7-d5, or c7-c5)
- Chapter 3: e4 systems: the rest (sidelines, and our best way to get active play)
- Chapter 4: d4+c4+Nc3+e4 (we play Bb7, Bb4, and very aggressively to shatter the center)
- Chapter 5: d4+c4+Nc3, NO e4 (usual set-ups involve f7-f5 push, fighting for the center)
- Chapter 6: d4+c4+Nf3/g3 systems (f5 and double fianchetto)
- Chapter 7: d4 b6 etc.
- Chapters 8-9: Anti-c4 repertoire (frequent Bb4 and f5 breaks)
- Chapters 10-11: Nf3 and the rest