You have nothing to lose. View up to 20% of the course, and if you're not happy with your purchase simply send us an email within 7 days from the purchase date and we'll give you your money back.
AGGRESSIVE IDEAS IN THE LONDON/TROMPOWSKY
IM Levy Rozman
- 16 Chapters vs. ALL of Black's defenses
- 4 hours of VIDEO content
- PGN file with notes
- 5 practice games that put the ideas in the course to test
This openings course for WHITE is suitable for all levels. Many of the variations put pressure on the opponent within 10 moves, going for fast attacks on the enemy king.
- Chapters 1-3: London lines with e6 [Ne5, kingside attacking systems]
- Chapters 4-7: London lines without e6 [Queen's Gambit, Qb3 aggressive lines]
- Chapters 8-10: London vs. Nf6 [Dynamic anti-King's Indian weapon]
- Chapters 11-14: Trompowsky repertoire [Positional systems taking opponents out of theory]
- Chapter 15: Anti-Dutch [2 Super tricky weapons]
- Chapter 16: Other move 1 ideas, transposition suggestions to other openings